Friday 8 February 2013

Blogger on Trial!

So when i logged onto Woozworld i found out that i wasnt apart of Deadline anymore... I was crushed :( I did read the part of the message that said '' You may join again'' Which made me find a little bit of hope... I turned in a form and now im on trial again :) If i haven't turned in this form.. Well that would be awful. Deadline has been so amazing to me and the real reason why i haven't been posting... Is well i never have time, Homework, School, etc etc... But im back BABY :D Hopefully i make it through trial... If not well i'll just have to deal with it. On weekdays i will post once a day *rare chance but maybe 2,* and on weekends i will post 1-2/ 2-3 Since i have PLENTY of time And on Fridays i will only be able to post once because im very busy on Fridays... I will start my posting tommorow morning :D Wish me luck that i get back into Deadline! ~Nicey

No comments:

Post a Comment