Friday 8 February 2013

Holy Gosh 0.0

Hello those of the deadline realm! 

My name is 3t3h3i and I'm basically on a 7-day-trial which is pretty familiar with a lot of people! 
I'm so excited and pumped for thissss!!! So thank you Velvet-foreva for accepting my application :D!

So now I shall tell you a bit about myself -.0
~I've been playing Woozworld for a year now ;3
~I post about nearly everything .. I guess ;D
~I actually really enjoy school.
~My colours are Neon Pink and Neon Purple on Woozworld
~I've been loving deadline since.. September 2012!
~I'm weird, and I love it :D

I might not bore you with more :O!  I know some of the amazing bloggers on Deadline and it's a great honour to be posting! I hope over the next week I pass the trial, and if I don't, another great big THANNKKK YOOOUU <333

Anyway, that's it for now.
This is just an old sign-off -.o {Your blogger on trial <3}

No comments:

Post a Comment