Friday 8 February 2013

Just wanted to say.

Sorry for those who got removed from deadline
 I feel bad for you guys. But I also wanna say good luck to the blogger on trials.
Some of you blogger on trials will be lucky enough to be a member of deadline. We'll see if you do a good job. But here's what we might be looking for:

Fashion:

If you post about fashion the tip is well be creative do your own designs. Try persuading us to wear this fashion. I've tried doing this so i'll be looking out for fashion posters (If there's any on here that's a blogger on trial) 

Interviewers:

Even though I haven't done interviewing I wanna say that try to get as many people as you can interview. Try interviewing 2-4 people each week. That'd be great. I'll be looking out for that

Woozworld news:
Be sure to actually post about things going on in woozworld. Examples: The hackers that have been hacking woozworld,The sparkz of love contest. It should be good enough to be an actual blog member. I'll be looking out for that.


Events:

Try joining a event about 3-5 weeks hosted by woozens or woozband. Examples: What the wooz? Mya's late night show. It'd be intresting to know the things woozband/woozens have been doing/talking about in their events. I'll be looking out for that.

Advice section:

Try posting real advice and not mean things like "Girl you better get off your lazy butt" or anything like that. It's kind of mean too me (Since i'm a nice person xP) But helping people with their things on woozworld would be GREAT. I'll be looking out for that.

Music videos or regular vidoes:

Do your best on those videos. Wow them! I've tried making a few music videos but failed. So use lots of effects ( if you want too) and amaze then like how Harry Houdini did with his magician tricks.




No comments:

Post a Comment