Sunday 10 February 2013

An opportunity.

So I'm gonna do a little thing. I know there's lots of deadline readers out there and we've met a lot. But i'm gonna do something where deadline readers who haven't met any of the blog members get a chance. So starting tomorrow (Monday) I'll get some deadline members and readers and let them get a chance to meet us. So if anyone who hasn't met us and they want to message me the blogger you wanna meet and i'll try getting them for you to meet. (It'll be in my unitz) So i'll do this every Monday :D (If any readers are screaming YES! YES! YES! your welcome o_o) So deadline members if you're reading this message me if you wanna participate (you don't have to) But i'll need as many deadline members as I can. So I hope I can gather most of you then.


No comments:

Post a Comment