Monday 28 January 2013

WoozCarz :'D

As I see people are getting ready to vote people for WoozCarz! Well, I personally think I would be a good 'Friendliest woozen!(;

Here's why!

At free time I give the newer woozens the free when/if I get them!!

I always try and cheer people up!!

If someone gets mad at me then I try and fix things!

When I see a problem I ask why they are fighting and try to help fix it!!!!(;

I have more reasons but I am sooooo Sleepy cause school is hard core! lol
I will do my Advice thing later!!

*All Members if you want to help me with my advice thing please message me or something!!!*

Some Advice's I can't do because they are breaking the Deadline rules. One was really gross so I deleted it right away I was like 'Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'

No comments:

Post a Comment