Monday 28 January 2013

WoozCars Ginny for Best Fashionista!

Hey everyone! How are ya'll tonight :)?!! Well upon logging onto Woozin all you can see is the Woozworld WoozCars 2013! And even though the event hasn't formally started the nomination campaigning has already started and I guess it's time for me to too x3! This year I'm running to be YOUR 2013 Best Fashionista!
I have had past experience with the WoozCars for I won the 2012 WoozCars for Friendliest Female Woozen and it would be an HONOR if I were to be ur best fashionista this year! FASHION is the a HUGE aspect of my life if not the MAIN aspect and I feel very strongly about it and with my Fashion Statement and such you can obviously tell how much fashion is in my life. With this new title I will be able to share more of my own styles with all of u and have YOU EXPRESS YOURS! Through series of events with Woozband and such. So please please nominate me (-Genevieve-) for ur 2013 WoozCars Best Fashionista once the nomination booths are out x3 I would really REALLY appreciate it! And it would be definite help to this blog with more viewers and such x3..
Also! If I do get into the finale: I will be doing FREE makeovers for anyone just stop by! This is the little I can do for u guys for always being there for Deadline and for supporting my statements! Thank u again! Together we can make this happen! -Genevieve- for Best Fashionista!

-Ginny x3

No comments:

Post a Comment