Monday 28 January 2013

WoozCarz "Best Unitz Design Contest"

Yo Woozen's, haven't talked to you in a while, I was at chicago... I went to the Chicago Bull's Game, it was 

fun, we all get free big mac's cuz we had 100 points. I also got to meet the other team "Golden State 

Warriors". It was cool. Well woozen's, WoozCarz IS COMING BACK!! WOOT WOOT. So, this week 

JayWooz and JennyWooz Came By My Unitz, Me and Jay have been friends for a year xP. Anways, they 

both said "Noldog you have a good chance of winning best unitz design at WoozCarz" Im Like :O. 

Anyway's, I really hope you vote for me for WoozCarz.. Thanks SO Much.


LOGO CONTEST


PLEASE MAKE ME A NEW LOGO USE ANY OF MY PICTURES!! 

Send it to me email noliepolie1@gmail.com


WIN A PRIZE!



PEACE NoliePolie

No comments:

Post a Comment