Monday 28 January 2013

Sorry..

Hey guys,its Ava. Sorry for not posting in forever mim onn my moms computer so i cant do my logo. right now,if ur reading this and ur not running for woozcars..VOTE FOR THE DEADLINE MEMBERS THAT ARE. and that is a command. :3 Something new on woozworld; you can do "<3" and ":3" c: so thats new. AND THE NEW HAIR. not much added to it like someone said down down there bu they are cute. i love them. even though the reble one is like 220 wooz AND. i bought one in the wrong color,so when i colored it,i accidently pressed too much and it put apply. grrr. it made me so mad.  but someone u do need to vote for are "EVA" AND "ISABELLA" ;D my bestfrands. c: like for sure if ur a devoted reader to deadline. al right. well thats all. byeeeeee. BY THE WAY. IF U CAN. VOTE FOR KCKELLY18 TOO X3 shes likee my wifee. x3 now bye. c:

~ava,c;

No comments:

Post a Comment