Monday 20 August 2012

WoozWoodz Campz Week 4!!!

Hey guys!!!!! I just logged onto Woozworld a few moments ago and i came across these ADORABLE SPOOKY LOOKS!! I instantly FELL IN LOVE, I was like "WOAH!!! BRAIDS!?!? SHORT CARDIGANS, PONYTAILS!?! AM I IN HEAVEN xD?!!" So I OF COURSE brought them!!! The adorable new BRAIDS HAIR has a little big puff behind the braids that make it look so CUTE when it frames the cheekbones of the face! I paired it with a ADORABLE SOUTHERN SWEETIE dress and some cute little flats from the a-woozing race! Something old is never out of the season!!!! So, I took some picture...the braids and dress looked so TAYLOR SWIFT and COUNTRY whereas the SHIRT and PONYTAIL looked soo NEW YORK CITY MODERN! All these clothing at WoozWoodz Camp will sooo OUTSHINE the styles from last week! So, here are the pictures of the outfits I chose to MIX and MATCH! Enjoy!!!!(:

So the first I one I chose was "City Flair!" First is the NEW WOOZWOODZ SHIRT: Relaxed Tank and Vest. This very cute modern shirt with a sleeveless cardigan vest is sooo NEW YORK CITY! When I'm around the city i see these trends ALL OVER the place and they're soooo CUTE! They were originally paired with these kinda cutoff capris pants, but I wanted more of a chic city modern look, so I opted for one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES: Animal Party Skirt!!!! It brings out the figure and the slender legs but it still is modern and modest! I didn't want the look TOO mature and old, so I went with some adorable everyday High Canvas Unlaced for a cute girl-boyish look. My makeup is very simple, Innocent and Cutie is definitely my all time... a very pale PEACH look to keep everything light and simple! This outfit can soo be shipped into the new Fall Season for its soo School Fun for like parties, picture day, even football games!!! Overall, I loove this look and I cant wait to see what YOU GUYS have in store!
 Next is the "Country Sweetheart" outfit! This one is like a TOTAL TRANSFORM from "City Flair" but is sooo SWEET and CUTE! Take NewYorkCity in the morning, hit the hay fields at noon!!! This simple, yet down-to-earth: Outdoorsy Denim Dress is soo ADORABLE and SIMPLE!!! A little BACKPACK in the back for any small adventure items and mom's lunch box of bread to hold is soo CUTE!!!! I'm thinking about soo getting it for ma school bag lol xD The Outdoorsy Braids's name says it all!!! A very outdoors look, MESSY and LOADS OF FUN! This hair brings back the old country look with the signature DOUBLE PLAIT Braids!!! So classic and definitely a bring into Fall!!I paired this very country look with some fun: Fun Summer Flats..haha even the flats are"fun" xD. For every girl needs them when you're in the country and you need something fun to skip and jump in the hay with! Overall my makeup is also light, but darker then the "City Flair" one though you can't tell in this picture, but due to the darker tone of the dressy, the makeup went darker with it too! The freckles tattoo is sooo CUTE especially with this outfit but the country sunshine is bitter and leaves its mark! I looove this look for its soo CLASS and CUTE!!
Hope you enjoyed the litte intro of the new WoozWoodz Fashionz! And I cant wait to see YOUR OUTFITS next!!! Ciao for now my fashionistas,
Ginny-Kins <3!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment