Monday 20 August 2012

WoozChronicle Ch. 16


Hey Woozens!

OMG, weren’t the Woozlympics amazing??  I’m soooooooo proud of my Phoenixz!!  You totally rocked the competition, winning games while looking fierce the whole time!  Phoenixz Phorever!!! LOL
Now that the competition has finished, things should be more relaxed at WoozWoodz Camp – playing casual games with our new camp friends, chilling in the cabins and by the lake, making arts and crafts, and roasting s’mores.  (I especially loved my PJ party with Jenny!)
But someone has been trying to spoil our fun!  That’s right woozens – all week and weekend the mysterious ghostShamWooz has been haunting Camp!  He’s trying sneakier tricks to drive us away, like the spells youWoozBusters have been undoing all weekend!  (Max has also been working all weekend to reveal some more of ShamWooz’s memories – maybe he’ll have something new to show us today!)
Even with ShamWooz’s spells popping up everywhere, we still know how to have fun in Woozworld!  I’m super excited to host What the Wooz?! today at 4 PM WT.  There’s always so much going on in pop culture that I can hardly keep up!  I can’t wait to chat with all of you fabulous woozens!
See you all at 4 PM WT!
Kisses,
MyaWooz
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment