Monday 20 August 2012

Interview With Cookie6543!!

Ciao me fellow Readers!!!!!! Today I bring you the INTERVIEW of the one and only Cookie6543!!!! Now she is a very FAMOUS and SWEET FUN gal to be around xD We had alot of issues about times for the interview and such since I wasn't ever on when she was or vice versa xD But today LUCKILY we were on at the same time and we got to finish the interview with a FLOURISH!!! Hope you guys enjoy it and onto the Interview we go!!:

When did you first start Woozworld and how did you find out about it? Also, how long have you been on this website :)?

-I started playing Woozworld almost three years ago now..I believe I started the day after christmas to be exact. And I found out about it on this gaming website called ''a game."

Wow!! Almost 3 years! Same as my old account(; Oldies we are but never fadies xD You were one of the finalists for the first ever WNS battle, how would you say was the experience of it all :)? 

-Actually, I did not win the first WNS contest I took second. Pearlsnow won that contest. But that experience was incredible, and it was a big part of my Woozworld life for a long time and I miss it dearly.

Awwe...well second is still AMAZING!! Congrats girl and the experience must of been AWESOME! A hugee role model to TONS and TONS of Woozens everywhere I would say :D! How would you say your personality and involved with everything else as since Woozworld has advanced :)?

-I think (my woozen self) has changed to a more modern style, considering the clothing has gotten a lot more normal, compared to when woozworld first started and everything was VERY different. I also put more work into my unit designs.

Mhmm your units are amazing and I looove the colors you put into them and the effort! What would you say your style usually consists of and how has it changed :)?

-My current style is definately unique and my individual style, I like things that look out of the ordinary, like space clothes, and pairing girl clothes with guy clothes, and not wearing makeup (I dont wear makeup in reality either btw) FRESH FACES FOR THE WIN) and also dressing very comfortable like i would in reality.

Mhmm me too! Not much of a girly girl myself...guys fashions add a twist into it all (:! What is your favorite color and how does it match with your personality :)?

-My favorite color is ORANGE, it has been for a long time, and it matches my personality because it is bright and vibrant like my wardrobe, and like i said before when i was describing my clothes , I am individual and unique, and from my remembering nobody EVER picks the color orange as their favorite.

Definitely a unique special girl, a pleasure to meet! What do you enjoy MOST about Woozworld and ALL it has to offer :)?

-What I enjoy doing in woozworld is MAKING UNITZ! (check em' out ;))

And that's a wrap guys!!!!! I had a BLAST with one of our most WONDERFUL and FAMOUS WOOZENS of all time, Cookie6543!!! She's sooo nice and loooves to talk to you all, so check her out! And I hope you enjoyed the interview..see you guys NEXT TIME for our NEXT LUCKY WOOZEN INTERVIEW!!!

Off to dinner,
Ginny(((:







No comments:

Post a Comment