Monday 20 August 2012

Fall Fashion On Ta Fairway!

Hey guys!! As summer is coming to a close...so SADLY the sun goes into hiding and as the days get cooler, fashion always stays HOT, HOT, HOTTT!!! So today, I bring you my FIRST FALL TRANSFORM OUTFIT! School classified and cute as ever! So here we go my looovies xD!!

For today's outfit I chose a hippy yet classy headband with a twist. The long hair that falls can get a little boring at times, so why not spice it up with an ADORABLE headband :o? Brings back the 80's with this classy hippy hairband that goes just above the bands and adds a little puff to the first layer closest to your eyelash. I opted for a peachy look for its sooo fall yet it still had the pastel of summer to it. Early Stepember isn't that cold and this outfit will be PURR-FECT! A classic sweater and scarf match with some downtown shorts and some sneakers are SOO SCHOOL FRIENDLY! A little bit of blush and makeup to pull it together is a GREAT choice and it still is classy! I changed my usual very pale Innocent with Makeup color to a darker peach to match the rest of the outfit but its still light and with Class(; A nice everyday Classicz' GF's  shirt with scarf is TRES CUTE for the arrival of fall along with my ALL TIME FAVORITES: CLASSIC MINISHORTS!!! To add some rebel yet, simple go girl look, I chose the canvas tops untied to add a school yet rebel experience..for girls..no matter how good, we are bad ;) To top this ALL OFF is the Pool Party Headband..this hair title says it ALL!! Though it is summer, it can create the FALL APPEARANCE with the correct looks! Freckles always for me and my light peach color! Hope you guys enjoy and I'll See you soon!!(:
Forever Loves,
Ginny(;


No comments:

Post a Comment