Tuesday 16 April 2013

Deadmu5 Unit...

Hey Deadliners! ^.^
Well....Happy birthday to Me!! :)
Thanks for all the wishes,edits and sayings :)

Anyways...Back to Woozworld!!
I Just logged on...And i wanted to see what was on Hot Now.
I saw this Unit Called: "Free Deadmu Hairs After Fife Thou Votes..So I thought..Maybe It's a lie..I mean Deadmu5 hairs are not transferable so I decided to go and see.
Then I saw There were Mannis with Deadmu5 on it ;O
Here's a pic:


So..I'm guessing the owner Did something that I don't wanna know about o.0
Later On...Something Weird happened..Latin Came and he pc everyone..saying "Get out of this unit or I'll kick you out.." 
I was like...Ya right..
Nobody left...and then..i got kicked out of the unit...I bet everyone did...
Not sure...So, the owner of that unit is my friend..like she added me..
And I  clicked the follow button and she was in this unit and it was locked...
I wanted to message her..but I was to scared to x3
I'm sorry I couldn't get a pic cause it all happened so quickly ;O
Anyways..That's all i got for now...
See ya!
Until Then...Stay Safe!

XoXo Mal



No comments:

Post a Comment