Wednesday 6 February 2013

Yay good news

Hai guys, i GOT SOME good news. im getting my computer fixed soon not yet though so bleehhhh =,= and i cant do my sign off yet so yeah ugh -.- NOW CONTEST. i really bored ok. so contest is. Guess the Song. ;D I can only write the songs. Ok. So . 1st prize is 15 wooz , 2nd place is 10 and 3rd place is 5 . Message me like this

Title: Song Contest
And then the song name in here. U can only enter for one song. ;D
 


Song 1:
Sells love to another man, its to cooold outside, for angel to fly.

Song 2: 
If you wanna get with me there's some thing u gotta no, i like my beats fast and ma bass down low.

Song 3: 
Cause its the end and im not afraid to die. ;D

Winners announced when 3 people get them all right. K guys bye. Ily. ~Ava ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment