Friday 8 February 2013

Video Challenge Winners And Shizzle

Hola :p Eva Here Whoop Whoop xD So I wanted to say a huge congradulations to MiniDancer40 and osnapitzlollie!!!! You guys did great! I was gonna show you the videos but when I went to WoozNewz HQ it looked like this:

But I restarted the page just for u guys ;D So you can see the videos lol.

MiniDancer40:

osnapitzlollie:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aKwOBYiBNhk


Why I liked MiniDancer40's video/think she deserved to win: I think MiniDancer40' video was awesome! I loved it! I think it was epic, it was really creative! And it was really unique and different! I really think she is a good winner!(:

Why I liked osnapitzlollie's video/think she deserved to win: I think osnapitzlollie's video was cool and all but I didn't enjoy it as much as MiniDancer40's But I still think it was cool and I still really liked it!(: And I think she worked hard for it!

(Btw these are my opinions)

Oh and it might not play the videos and it might say: Watch on youtube so just click that :3 And I had to put the link for osnapitzlollie's video cuz of technical difficulties.

 Thats all for now!(:
~Eva xx <3
(Still haven't made a logo xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment