Friday 8 February 2013

Not getting it...

Ok so i dont think we all get Deadline Elite, i was going through it and I wasn't getting the vision i had at first...
I was thinking articles, quotes, fashion, mini contests, jokes, weird awkward or even embarrassing moments, movie reviews! All that was on the cover, but i guess my bloggers aren't getting it.. So I'm doing a contest to show you guys a little thing or to..and a little friendships quotes chart.
Just message me the answer and the prize is yours! Velvet-Foreva on woozworld :)
Gang members can't answer this first question sorry!

And heres my quote chart :) In order to celebrate Valentines day i present you with some quirky friendship quotes.

For the Gang:
  • I am going to be away from Feburary 11th-19th becuase I am going to Berlin, Germany for a school thing :) wish me luck!! And please take care of the site in a calm and composed manner. Answer any questions the fans asks or even settle your own meetings.
  • I really feel the need to get some of u guys out of the blog. enough trials, i need new members and u guys aren't rising to my expectations :( Please don't take it personally, fill in another gang form if you want to try again. 
Bye guys!! Have fun and keep reading deadline :)




1 comment: