Friday 1 February 2013

New Outfits

Hey guys :D So once I logged in woozworld and went in world I saw a bundle and I think those outfits are the new outfits :D There so cute :O (There not released in shopz or zechic only in the bundle)
But I got a little sneak when I went in the store where you buy things with real money. If you wear the outfit you collect these things called Love ParticLZ. I'm not sure what exactly's gonna happen but I think it might be something for valentine's day queen & king (I'm predicting not telling fact's that might actually happen. But anyway the outfits are based on Jenny and Max (Of course the lovebirds :D) The outfits are angels. Here's a picture :O
But anyway the thing up there before the outfit's is the heavenly love unitz pack so you can make your own unitz. The unitz is a cloud with a river and cloud bridge and the furniture is two benches and a little round thing with columns (Idk what their called) But isn't the outfits kind of cute.. But the love particLZ looks really intresting.

Bye :O


No comments:

Post a Comment