Saturday 9 February 2013

Interview

Hey Guys! Cece here with an interview! I got to interview: fancyforeva!!!!!!!

Me: When did you join woozworld?
fancyforeva: 8 months ago
Me: Why did you join woozworld?
fancyforeva: I was lonely in real so I decided to go on a social website so I could meet true friends!
Me: Whats your favorite color?
fancyforeva: periwinkle
Me: Do you like the new woozworld? If so, Why?
fancyforeva: I like new woozworld because they add new stuff plus it helps the poor and soon we get use to it x3
Me: What are some achievements that you're proud of?
fancyforeva: some achievements  i'm proud of were to get to contest and become a runner up on Mya's Fashion Show ;)
Me: What's your favorite food?
fancyforeva: Tacos
Me: What do you like to do on woozworld?
fancyforeva: I like to shop mostly with my friends x3
Me: What is your favorite animal?
fancyforeva: Penguins :D
Me: What's your favorite drink?
fancyforeva: Pepsi 'o'
Me: Thanks for letting me interview you!
fancyforeva: np! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment