Saturday 9 February 2013

Hello :D I'm sooo exited to be a B.O.T on Deadline!!! I love Deadline <3 I check it EVERY day :) Ok, lets get on with ma first post ;)
Ok, so for ma first most i'll be showing you ma fave summer outfit and fave winter outfit :)
So, first is my winter outfit. It has the cutest hat, with long hair <3 Who wouldn't wear this hair :D I love love love it <3 I also have on a cute coat with a skull pattern on the scarf! Totally CUTE :3 With my awesome coat I have some cute leopard print pants ;) Fierce <3 I have a pair of cute converse on, with unlaced laces xO In real converse are all I wear so I love the ones on woozworld! :) Then I have one of my favorite... Cutie and make up :D
Time for ma sizzling summer outfit! :D I just love this hair its adorable, it's shaved on the side to keep you nice and cool <3 Perfect for summer x3 I have a cute strapless tank top with a cute striped pattern, I love it :D I also have on a cute mini skirt, it matches with the last stripe on the top so its totally AWESOME xD I have on cute little flats that a girly but cute ;) The ultimate shoes for summer xD I also have on cutie and make up <3
Outfit 1: Outfit 2:
Hair: Arctic Hat For Her Hair: Two-Tone Undercut.
Top: Arctic Fest 2013 Skull Coat Top: Tube Girl Top
Bottoms: Leopard-Print Pants Bottoms: Japanese Schoolgirl Skirt
Shoes: High Canvas Unlaced Shoes: 2013 Trendz Ballerinas
These outfits will totally make you faSHINE (Ik it's spelt wrong xD)
 
 
xx Thats All~
 


No comments:

Post a Comment