Saturday 9 February 2013

Interview with Purplicious

Hello woozens!! My second post today c: I'm very excited (not to kiss any but cookie :P)  to have made on trial, and I will wear the blogger baby title with pride XD I had a quick little interview with purplicious after she won SOTW and she was super awesome! She answered all my questions and I even got a pic (;  I'm the neon green and purp is the purple

Q: "What is your fave thing about woozworld?"

A: " Well, friends"

Q: "When did you start playing woozworld?"



A: "About 2 years"

Q: " Why did you start playing woozworld?"

A: "Well, I saw an add 2 years ago and I clicked it, it was for woozworld."

Q: "How do you feel being Star Of The Week?"

A: "I feel amazing! It's been my dream!


You heard it here first! I also got a pic with the extremely happy woozen! XD

I'm the one with the kitty shirt!! c: of course purp is in the light purple (: (I hope to get an interview with this weeks star of the week in a couple hours)






                                            (i made a new sign off)


No comments:

Post a Comment