Saturday 9 February 2013

Deadamu Fashion Tips

Hey guys! lcerenl here. Ok, I just cant wait to pass my trial and make it. But anyways, I wanna show you all mixed and matched deadmau outfits. I know what you guys a re thinking.."its valentines!!!", I woud've buyed the New outfits but im total broke. I just gotta use what i got in my iventory for now. But enough :DD Here are my mixes and matches:


Outfit list:
glamz hair- Colors can be any color like brown or black or even blonde.
Deadamu hoodie-  My colors are about an orangish-pink and a plain white.
Golden Sequin Leggings- I prefer you match the front color with the same color as the deadmau logo on hoodie.
Lepard Sneekers- I didnt match it much with color of hoodie. But it still works as well



Outfit List
Jenny's kitty hair- Hair can be any color you want though
Deadamu Stencil- The logo on it can be same color as the hair's ears though
Japaneese schoolgirl Skirt- For me, I matched the color as as deadmau logo on stencil and kitty ears
Peep-toe platforms- Again also, lol, used same colors as ears though.lol


Awesome right? So yeah, im totally broke right now D: But Im gonna be saving up my wooz when i get wooz. Well Anyways, Bye Bye! -sign-off is just one my old sign-offs -


photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment