Friday 8 February 2013


Hi. It's Zebra. This is going to be my last post because sadly I did not make the cut :'( I just want you to know that I will always be a Deadliner at heart! I will check daily and I will be on ChatRoll. I am sorry to say it is mostly my falt that I got kicked off. I didn't post! I wish I could go back in time and fix my mistakes! But I can't :(
 
Anyways. I hope you guys at deadline miss me and will keep growing! I will try to get back on, Just not for a little while because I need a break because I was thinking about taking a break anyways but its too late now! (If your wondering how I posted this I asked vel to post it for me)
 
Well, For the last time for a while
 
Toodles
ZebraViolet
 
(Hope to see you around woozworld!!)
 
Bye :(

No comments:

Post a Comment