Tuesday 5 February 2013

Eva's 3 ~ Summertastic Outfits C:

Hey Fashionsta's, miss me?? xD How are all of you? I'm great! No school today cuz of waitangi day Whoop Whoop! xD Anyways today for Eva's 3 Im gonna show you guys 3 outfits that are totally awesome for the summer! :p Since its summer where I live right now But sadly this is the last month of summer xP I have to enjoy the heat while it lasts lol. Ok let me show you the summertastic outfits now they are really "HOT" xDD

Outfit One:
I think this outfit is great for alot of people C: The hair is cute and seems casual but the braids on the side gives it that extra touch of awesomeness xD I love it! C:. And the top looks really stylish and I love the gold necklace and the adorbs bow bracelete <3 Its so cute! The skirt is a plain white skirt but I still think its really cute & stylish and it goes great with the top it's epic! And the ballet flats what can I say? A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!! I totally love this outfit!! It's amazing it would be my fave C:!!!

Hair: Sporty Summer Braids *110 Wooz*
Top: Open-back Tshirt *99 Wooz*
Skirt: Glamz GF's Skirt *15 Wooz*
Shoes: Smart Ballerinas *29 Wooz*

Outfit Two:
I think this outfit is great for people that love to look totally adorbs/cute! C: The hair is all out cute plus its really cheap its just amazing! :3 The top is extra cute aswell, with the knot in the middly thing and the bracelets, love it!! The shorts are just plain old cute! the belt and all I just dont know what to say the are totally cute! And the shoes! The seem like ordinary old sneakers but I love them to death! xD I think they are the cutest sneakers EVER! C: I <3 this outfit its really cute and awesome!(: Its tots great for summer!

Hair: Angel Of Lovz - Girl Hairstyle *8 Wooz*
Top: Pool Party Top *190 Wooz*
Shorts: Classic Minishorts *79 Wooz*
Shoes: High Canvas Shoes *79 Wooz*

Outfit Three:
I think this outfit is great for people that like to look stylish/really pretty :3 I think the hair is really stylish/pretty/glamorous with the diamond earing and stuff, I think its really pretty :3 I think the dress is soooooooooooooo pretty! I LOVE it! I think its epic! :3 And I think all the accessories just make it look even more AMAZING C: For underneath the dress you can just wear whatever you want as long as you cant see it xD Unless you wanna be able to see it and wear tights or something :p I think the shoes are really glamorous but also pretty in the pic you cant see but at the back of the shoes it has small spikes down the side C: This outfit is so pretty! <3 I think its beautiful!

Hair: Ponytail With Bump *69 Wooz*
Dress: This Dress Has No Name x3 *89 Wooz*
Shoes: WNS Heels *78 Wooz*

Hope you enjoyed me fashionistas! :3 Fashion Tip: Freckles tatoo go well with alot of outfits including the 3 I showed today, but freckles can be rare and hard to find at times :p (I will have a Fashion Tip at the end of all my Eva's 3 Posts now C:) Cya!
~Eva xx <3 (Still haven't started my logo xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment