Saturday 9 February 2013

Arie's StyleBook

I Wanna Try Something New :D So Now Im Doing A Style Book! It Will Be when I Make Some Outfits, And Tell You All About Them! Ill Post A Video Of it on Youtube Too!
Heres My First one! Enjoy,


Outfit One - Adventure Princess

Outfit One - Adventure Princess
I Called This One Adventure Princess! I Really Like It As Its New And old! My Favourite part is how the top shows your belly :D Its Really Cute And Stylish :)

How To Wear it:
  • Sparkz Of love Hair- 165 Wooz And New.
  • Urbanz Gf's Top - 199 Wooz And Old
  • Adventurez Shorts For Her - 249 Wooz And Old
  • Urbanz Fur Boots - 189 Wooz And Old.
  • Total- 802

Outfit Two - Gangster Girl


I Really Like This Outfit! Its sort of a tomboy style,
And The Make up is really fitting. This One Is My Favourite!

  • Sporty Summer Braids- 110 Wooz And Old
  • Jewel leopard dress- 357 Wooz And New-Ish
  •  Classic Minishorts- 79 Wooz And old
  • Leopard Sneakers- 78 Wooz And New
  • Total- 624 Wooz
Outfit Three- Cute Lil Kid

I Like This Outfit Because Its Cute And perfect For An Adoption Center!

  • Sweet Curls- 55 Wooz And Old
  • Hipster Tied Shirt- 85 Wooz And old
  • Plain leggings- 7 Wooz and old
  • Moo Slippers- 78 Wooz And old
  • Total- 225
Thats It For Now, 

No comments:

Post a Comment