Wednesday 23 January 2013

Who's Side Are You One Jacki's or Swagg's

Hey Woozen's, it's me Noldog. This is the last post I will be doing until Saturday because I am going to a

Chicago Bulls Game x3. I will be back Saturday at like 6:00 at night. Well.. anyways. There has been some more hate going around. It's with Lat, Swagg, and Jacki-Demo. First up.. Last night Jacki-Demo made a video on Youtube called... Kids Dont Look. "TheMostFag".  But heres the link if you're interested. It's really rude.. She was talking c**p about Swagg. I wouldn't recommend any kids watch this video. Every other word she say's is a cuss word. It's some some c**p.

Anyway's.. Doesn't swagg have the right to write on it? Well all swagg youtube sub's commented
on it. They were bullying her. It was her in real life.. She said in the video.. She has no life. She doesn't care.
Well people wrote on the Youtube video.. "LMAO You r a mother f****** fat h***." Called her ugly ---anything you can think of. I think that was rude. Then 30 mins ago.. She did a apology video.. Turn's out she
was cutting herself. Her parents died when she was young. I feel bad for her. Well this is the desicion..

                  WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON?
-PEACE NOLDOG

No comments:

Post a Comment