Sunday 20 January 2013

True Chizz~Better Then Before

Oki so ava is probably going crazy right now because she thinks im doing a True Chizz without her :P well this isnt a True Chizz post im just talking about it to give you guys some updates :P oki so here are some updates comming to True Chizz

  • I now have a Partner, XxAvabellexX
  • We're getting a new cover sometime this week or nxt week...idk
  • True Chizz is getting something super special that I myself am creating ;D not even ava knows about it yet :P  
  • You will now be getting two sides to everything that annoys me and ava around woozworld wats annoying about it and ways to never ever do it again :D
  •   More chances to have your True Chizz on deadline comming soon ;D
So hope you guys are getting really excited for the new updates to True Chizz I know I cant want to show you all the surprise ;D and im super excited to see the new cover ;D :D :P 

~Crazy little Cookie
~Bubbly little Ava
  

No comments:

Post a Comment