Sunday 20 January 2013

Short Interview With Fireystar

Aye Woozen's, today I interviewed fireystar she is a long member of woozworld. She has been playing for 2

years. She is also very kind. Well anyway's.. I interviewed her.. It was AWESOME! Well Y'all here is the

interview.

Me: Hey Firey, Welcome Back To Woozworld.

Firey: Thanks Nolie.. I am glad i'm back x3.

First Question:

Me: How did you find woozworld?

Firey: I was bored searching through websites and I found an add for woozworld.

Second Question:

Me: What is your favorite thing about woozworld?

Firey: Friends! 

Third Question:

Me: Why did you quit woozworld?

Firey: I thought my account was getting broken into so.. I changed the info and forgot it all

Last Question: 


Me: How did you get your account back?

Firey: I searched through all my info and finally found it.

Well everyone firey is back I hope she stay's. She say's she doesnt know yet. Anyway..

Peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment