Friday 25 January 2013

Reminder !

Hi Everyone :)
Isabella  Here (ChannelTheKitty) My New Account Is Isabella-Foreva And As I Said Im Planning A Party For Aussie Day Well I Still Am ! Its Tomorow -Dead- Haha See Woozworld Is Having A Party Today Of Our Fashion Queen , MyaWooz :) I Hope She Has Heaps Fun And Tomorow I Hope You Guys Will Be Having Fun At The Aussie Day Party I Planned For All You Guys :)

You've Been Invited To An Aussie Day Party Hosted By Isabella-Foreva ! Wanna Hear More Information ? Well Keep Reading Below !

Where ? Isabella-Foreva Unit - Ozzy Day Party
Time ? Tent PM Wooz Time
When ? Tomorrow 

Hope To See You There ! Remember Invite Your Friends If You Want :)

I Really Hope You Come And Have Fun At The Party :) I Put Alot Of Effort Into It So I Hope I'll See You There ..

~ Isabella (ChannelTheKitty)


No comments:

Post a Comment