Friday 25 January 2013

Met A Fan :)

Isabella Here With Her Second Post Today :)
I Met An Amazing Fan Called PinkPrincess85 She Was So Nice To Me And She Met Some Of The Members And Because She Hasnt Met My Friend Evalicious-xx I Invited Eva To Come , Pinky Was Thrilled When Eva Showed Up :) And I Was Thrilled When Pinky Reconigsed Me I Felt Really Happy :) And So We Took 3 Photos , 2 With Pinky And I (Isabella) And One With Pinky , Eva And I (Isabella)


This Was Our First Photo Saying WoozWorld Deadline , She Loved Taking Some Photos But On A Few She Was Confused :P Hehe It Was Funny To See Her Confused But I Hope I Can Meet Her Again Later In The Year



Second Photo , She Was A BIt Confused On The Photos But I Found That Quite Funny :) She Was So Kind To Me And She Didnt Act Rude Or Divaish :) She Was Really Kind And Im So Glad I Met Her !


Twins ! Haha Eva Came Along To Hang Out With The Fan And I :) We Had A Blast Talking To Her And We Both Admit She Was Really Funny And Nice , I'm Glad We Made Her Smile And Strange Enough We Became Twins ! Ahh



Pinky ! It Was A Great Time Meeting You And Hanging Out With You , I Hope You Enjoyed It As Much As Eva And I Did :) And We Hope We Can Meet Up Again Soon , It Was An Amazing Time When I Met You , Im So Glad You Messaged Me And Thank You Pinky And Eva For Coming Along To Met Our Deadline Fan :)

Isabella ~

No comments:

Post a Comment