Monday 21 January 2013

Interview with the lovely Whatsyourdream! :D

Hello lovelies. Today i was able to interview the wonderful Whatsyourdream! *She won star of the week :o* Shes VERY nice and answered all of my questions! The Orange will be her and the green will be me :)  

Me: First question! :D Did you ever think in a million years you would win star of the week? 

Whatsyourdream: Not at all, I just wanted to do it for fun :) 


Me: :D Next question,  When mya said you won what were you thinking of and how were you feeling?

Whatsyourdream: I was so suprised and shocked... My intention was to have a have fun It wasnt for the fame. I figured that it would be a fun thing to have happen on woozworld!


Me: What was your reaction to the very first Congratz comment you received on your wallz?


Whatsyourdream: Holy cow, my wall is going to be covered! D: And then messages and friends requests... D: 


Me: Noooo D: If you had to guess, How many congratz messages did u get? 


Whatsyourdream: 30 minimum Im not sure if it was because im new.. I've been playing Woozworld for almost 3 years now! 


Me: *Thats really long btw!* Why did you join Woozworld?

Whatsyourdream: Well my sister found it on a website we loved to play And she thought it was interesting.  So I looked over her shoulder pondering about it. And I just, decided to join, to have some fun in a virtual world. (;

Me: Who is your FAVORITE animator? 


Whatsyourdream: Oh god.. This is hard.. Well i talked to them alot and there all so nice! But if i had to choose one it would be Jenny, She really stands out :) 

Me: Last question.. NOOOOOOO :( Will you ever do Star of the week again? 

Whatsyourdream: Well.. It depends how i feel for the theme, And i dont really think its fair because i want to give other people a turn.  *I agree* 


Like i said she is REALLY nice and she even said she liked how much effort we put into this blog! Thank you!! I even got a picture with her :D *Here it is* 



Again thanks So much for letting me interview you! See you around on Woozworld! :D 

*Im on a different computer so i cant do my logo but its me Nicey ;)* Oh and P.S Hopey wanted a shoutout so Hi hopey XD ~Nicey 








No comments:

Post a Comment