Monday 21 January 2013

Crazk ze Code~First place Winner

Oki people ;D so turns out...IT IS POSSIBLE TO CRACK MY CODE!!! because I already have a 1st place winner :P actually i found the first place winnder a long time ago but i was being lazy and so ow that wzw is down im like...why not post it :P so i am :D btw my surprise for True Chizz should be done by tomorrow :D only thing i need now is ze cover with me and Ava and we're ready to go :P but anyways back to the winner :P you all know who she is my friend and yours its YOUR FAVORITE FUDGE! GINGER1752!!!!!!! did you guys like my game show host thing right there? i thought it was nice :) anyways heres her picture ;D btw gingey i nvr took the pic u wanted me to so i had to use this one cuz wzw was down and i wanted to post abt this :P
Congratz :D when every wzw is back up ill give you the wooz :D 2 spots up for grabs ppl its not that hard! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment