Monday 21 January 2013

Hot Topicz...Again :D

Wow...she couldnt have said this BEFORE i made my video....cuz mine was like wat.....40 seconds :P and im to lazy to add t it or make another one oh well ;D on the plus side.....im gonna have a raffle soon :P as soon as i announce the winner of my logo contest btw i might only make it 1st 2nd and 3rd place cuz..im awesome like that and because....i gotta do some stuffs and im busy ATM but yea if ur wondering ima raffle off a kitty hat <3 not my blue one the pink one...wow im talking like you guys know wats in my inventory....anyways heres wats up in hot topicz :D

JennyWooz
OMG Woozens! I got so wrapped up in ArcticFest I forgot to do a Video Challenge! I decided to do one this week, so you have until Thursday to submit a one minute Happy Birthday Video to MyaWooz! Submit in the WoozNewz HQ and I'll announce winners Thursday afternoon (and then show Mya of course)! :D


oh hey look...the kitty hat in my logo is the one im talkin abt :P

No comments:

Post a Comment