Sunday 20 January 2013

Fafafafashion

I dunno what that was all about xD
Anyways, I was going through my albumz a few minutes ago and I found this pic c:
This was my reaction when I saw it: "Why the freak didn't I ever make a post about this outfit?'  So, I decided to make it right now :D
This hair is one of my favorites.  I love bangs and headbands.  This hair combines both of them and creates a very chic hairstyle.  This hair is Summer Camp Cutie.
Did I mention I also love bows?  Oh and layers?
I like this shirt because it gives you this really amazing look.  The shirt is just sadkjfhaskjdhfasd perfect and then comes a bow and tops it off.  It's called Bustier with Bow
These shorts go with everything.  They look very comfortable too xD  I really don't know what to say about them .-. These are Garden shorts  (something like that, i'm not sure, sorry! D:)
SHOES! :D I LOVE THESE SHOES SO MUCH! ^~^ These give you that hip look.  Even if you're a looser and wear these, everybody is gonna be like 'Oooh, look at her.  Ima go friend her on Facebook right now.' xD  These shoes would be like Nikes/Jordans in real life.  They are called Retro sneakers
As you know, everything has to match.  I personally dont like being all colorful, so I stick to 2/3 colors everytime.  Black and Blue were my old colors.  So, I matched the headband to the shorts and the top to the shoes.  Most of my outfits are matched like that c:
I hope you liked it!


No comments:

Post a Comment