Wednesday 23 January 2013

Generator makes you look Hawt ;D

Oki dokie so you know that new generator thing on woozworld....
 
Well I for one am in love with it right now because everytime you click it it will give you some type of prize maybe even some wooz if your lucky ;D so my buddies was messin around with it without me (thanks guys -.-) and got this super cute dress but theres no description with it and now stare at this picture:
yea they was gettin stuffs without me so i had to buy it off her body ;D AND! its only 89wooz so its not even all that expensive ;D and now stare at this picture ;D this is how it looks when its actually on someones body ;D btw this is richard xD aka -rich-one- or richy or rich or...oki i cant say that word ;D but anyways this is her wearing ze picture and she looks hawt in it so yea ;D stare at her picture and be amazed at her body ;D and the dress...mostly the dress :P
 
Yea...its super short and yet they dont like us to have dirty minds on woozworld....how u expect someone not to think dirty about this dress -.- unless your like 9 and nobody has poisoned your brain with this kind of dirty mind ;D and if your mind hasnt been poisoned..you might wanna stay away from me cuz i just might be the most dirty minded person EVER :P rofl 
anyways super cute dress, i love it and if you see people wearing it use them for their body and buy it ;D

Btw I have a picture of myself wearing it cuz...i wanted to be my model for my post ;D
Soowy it looks blury, wzw camera was actin stupid so i took a screen shot ;D
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That dress is from Protuguese woozworld! It was for football fest in woozworld

    ReplyDelete