Sunday 20 January 2013

Contest!:D

Hellur. It's the bubbly. ;D So I'm making a logo conest!:D So here are the rules!:P

  • Must use any pictures from my logo contest albums (Woozworld name: XxAvabellexX search it.)
  • Must say "Owned By Hopey" c; -NOT KIDDING-
  • Must say "The Bubbly" somewhere on it.
  • Be original and creative.
  • when you email me make sure it says -gives ice cream- ;D
  • You can add other words too
So those are my rulesss!!:D  Prizes are:
First place: 150 wooz and a picture on deadline of you!:D
(EVA NOT THAT I DONT LIKE THIS ONE,JUST ITS VERY VERY VERY PINK)
And yeah email me at avabellebabe@yahoo.com please enter this peopleee! xD last time i had a contest people didnt even enter. xD so pleasee enter. ;D it's an easy 150 wooz contest and so yeah. it ends in 5 days so the 1/25/13. all right! good luck err one. :DD 

No comments:

Post a Comment