Tuesday 18 December 2012

wAiT! xD - Contest

okay before I leave here is a contest :P more of a goodbye contest but has SOO nothing to do with 'Goodbye' xD okay sooo There are only 3 Winners so just pick any Question below and message me

ur Answers ^-^

Question 1)
Wut Movie is this? 
'I Don't Like it I Love it, If I don't Love it I don't Swallow'


Question 2)
Wut Song is this? (Include song Name and Artist in Message)

Question 3)
(This ones on youtube)
What is the Username of the person on youtube
who Makes Teens, Kids, Elders or whaterbur
'React' Videos

Members CAN Also Enter!

Rules:
you can only answer ONE question
you must MESSAGE me your answer on WOOZWORLD
the FIRST one to message me the CORRECT wins!
if you message me and it is wrong..u CANT message again..

Prize:
50 Wooz for Each winner

Winners will be Announced on Friday, or Earlier.

-Syd



1 comment: