Thursday 20 December 2012

TeresaWoooz

Hey guys Zebra here!(:

Today I am going to talk about TeresaWoooz! Well I don't know much about her but my friend Tigeralilly does! She had a group that made sure that made sure people NEVER bullied! Her group was called Life Clan. When Tiger was on -Crystal she was a member of the group! Then the people started becoming bullies again because Teresa mysteriously left woozworld!! I joined shortly after and the bullying was very very small! Then over the year or 2 it's became a HUGE thing! Don't bother looking her up she doesn't show up! If you wanna see her unitz tell me and I'll take you to the Life Clan Base.

I still remember those days when the amount of wooz you had didn't bother!!

Cya
~The Magical Rainbow Zebra~
ZebraViolet

No comments:

Post a Comment