Thursday 20 December 2012

How to..

Hey guys! Sorry for my 2nd post in a row on the blog but I have been waiting for someone else to post before I post again but I couldn't help myself xD

So today I am going to tell you about how to become friends with a famous woozen!!
(Latinlover00, Chanel185, or RipleyW)

First, I recomend sending them a heartfelt pc or message about why they should add you. If you don't know if their on then do the quick pc way,

Type this in the chat bar
/t (Woozen Name) (Message)

If a little 1 doesn't appear in your pc thing then it means they are either not online or you typed their name wrong.

The next thing you do is if your friend always hangs out with the person or has them added as a friend, Ask them if you can come and hang out with them. Reason is because some friends like to be alone! Others, are freely friendly!

Next thing you do is ask if they can add you, some people only add close friends, if they say they can only add close friends then don't start begging, begging gets irritating, what you should do is get to know them, make them feel like your an open book. Don't start telling your personal info, That is against the WoozWorld Rules. Just tell them like your favorite color, animal, woozband member, EXT.

Then after that you DONT ask for them to add you just say something like, "See you around." or I hope we become close friends", Then when you leave if you've become pretty good friends then say "I am sorry, but I won't see you around that often cause I don't have you added as a friend." or something like that! I

I hope these tips help you become friends with some famous woozens!!

~Your magical rainbow zebra~
ZebraViolet

No comments:

Post a Comment