Thursday 27 December 2012

New Years

Hi :O !!! So right now, Im here to discuss the topic: NEW YEARS!! So obviously New year's is basically a celebration of a new year *Which will be 2013* And its a time for adults to get drunk o_o As well as Like i said before, Celebration of a new year. Now of course everyone waits till 12:00 am for it to be 2013!!! And its An opourtunity to start fresh and make this year not as much drama as last year xD I think there will be lots of posts on deadline of memories from the past year. *IM GIVING YOU IDEAS PEOPLE xDDD* And since its almost new years i decided to make a new years edit. Its wild and crazy and full of lots of crazy things because new years is exactly like that rofl. So let me show u :D






As you can see theres a big 0 thats chomping down swirly thingies O_O And two of me because who doesnt love me ;) And a scary emoticon with wine in his hand XP Well anyways, Back to reading my magazeine. Bye bye!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment