Thursday 27 December 2012

Edits xD

Hi! Today I am going to talk about well Woozworld and Editing!(: Lot's of people seem to be needing some sign off things! Well I always have extra time so, I decided to do some edits for people. If they want xD So if you want me to make you one I will make you one, People on Deadline will get theirs done first cause they are part of THIS blog and they might need it right away! I don't charge except for your FABULOUS pictures for me to use!

Just message me something like this

Subject: Edits
Text: Can you please make me an edit of my Woozen, The pictures are in my ablumz called ____________. I would like my edit to say ___________________.


Click here for my WoozIn
and anything else I might need to know xD
So, I will cya round town and what not!(:

ZebraViolet
(I haven't made my own edit yet so I will make it later xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment