Saturday 15 December 2012

Music Tiles, Vip Wuzzle

Hey guys!(:

So, I am NOT off for Winter Break yet :'( But I will be on Wendsday!(:

So, I was playing my 'Do you know ZebraViolet' thing and guess what! Music tiles are now.. 77 WOOZ!!!! @!$% Which one of them Woozband changed that??!?! Let's hope YOU guys have a whole bunch left over! If not.. then you are OUT OF LUCK! Unless you wanna pay overpriced =.=

Also, The Advetz Calendar is not back yet! I NEED it to come back soon so I can get my gift! I don't wanna miss a day!(:

Another thing I noticed.. The VIP 4 a day Wuzzle doesn't work =.= all cause of the writing at the bottom! I tried to use it the other day so I could get TWICE my Wooz when I leveled up (100 * 2= 200!!!) But ohhh no! =.=

I wonder if I am bubbly! I heard my mom and dad saying one of my friends (in real) was bublly! I wonder if I am!(: I like the word Bubbly XD No I am not a blonde! I act like one sometimes though xD

~Your Magical Rainbow Zebra~
ZebraViolet
 
P.S. I need someone to tell me how to get them awesome name are things like all you guys have! I am one of them peeps who don't have them :'(
 
Love ya'll
Have a good morning, or Evening, or Night! Wherever you are!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment