Friday 14 December 2012

Winter Style

Hai Guiseeeee.  Sorry I havent been posting lately, school has gotten me caught up.  Plus someone erased the post I had started before -.- So, I had to re-do it! D: ---
  I have some fashion for you guys ^o^ But before we get to that, I want to tell you something about Chanel you probably didnt know :o
  I was in French class ^.^ And we were learning some culture.  The teacher told us about how every year single woman who are 25 years old and older get together and have some kind of party. They also have this prayer, the prayer changes as they get older, when they are near their 50's the prayer says something like 'Dear St.Catherine, just send me any husband, ill take it!' xD.  OH yeah, Saint Catherine is the one they pray to.  Anyways, like I said they have a party.  And they wear hats.  The hats are decorated with objects that represent what they want their husbands to be like.  Then the teacher told us Chanel started out as a hat designer ;oo
   Mkay lets get to the real thang.  Winter is here ^.^ Am I the only one who thing winter is the most romantic season of them all?  Im not sure why, it just is ^-^.  Anyways, like i said i find it romantic xD So I have an outfit for you if you're going out with that 'special someone' c; .
   I love buns, I dont know why, buy I do.  So I thought, buns are cute, why not wear one?  I mean, you dont want your hair to be in your way do you? Imagine you're about to go in for a kiss then your hair gets in your face xD

                                                                            

                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment