Wednesday 5 June 2013

Recent Edits #1

Hey guys! its icey here. so you guys see me as a fashionista? thats not all to my blogging life.i also do editting! what kind of editting do i do> i do photo editing! today im gonna show you guys an edit i did its for my friend lavenderblossoms who asked me to do one for her in my edit segemet on another blog. So lets see the edit now!


So this edit for for her! i like the phrase "you cant deny me!". its what i like rotfl. i like the sparkles i added to make it not just plain effects. the cutouts only took me 4 seconds to do them cause i use a secret editor. I like how theres a heart meaning like "gotta love me" x3 i wanted to make the words/letters 3-D so i added a 2-layer to the words/letters. I really love this logo and i hope lav loves it too! :) if ya dont, oh boo you rotfl JK JK JK

So after i made the logo i said to myself "you can deny me" and then said "you cant deny this body,you cant deny this body" so when my brother heard it he sang it loud "you cant deny this body" and took off his shirt,jumped around the bed, and kept sainging it and then he passed out rotfl xD most the deadline bloggers have met my brother and i can tell they hate him rotfl. hes hand-full alot and he be like "ugh,girls these days". he has problems rotfl anyways, thats all for now! anyways, bye bye guys!


lcerenl: your Stylish Fashionista
Stealing your donuts and all the donuts in the world! :)


1 comment:

  1. I love it!!!!! Ty so much lcernel! :D I will use it in my next post as soon as I save it on my computer! :D

    ReplyDelete