Wednesday 5 June 2013

Quotes >°•°<

Hey Deadliners  :-)  I Made Up Some Quotes Because I Could'nt Find Any Deadline Fans :-( Anyways
here it is....Quote.1 I love you for who you are not for your money not because your famous its because i want to be with you :') Quote.2 Id search My whole life through and through and never find another you. :-)  I wish i had more Quotes But I Dont Sadly But Happily I Found  A Deadline Fan RIGHT NOW Happy Face :-) HER Yes Not A Boy But A Girl Her name was Moonlight894 What a great name :-) She Said Her Best Owner Was AmandaCupcakes(ILY :-) ) Her Best Blogger Ginger1752 And BEST BLOGGER ON TRAIL....DRUMROLL!! Cookieluvu Congrats :-) so Good job Cookie :-) i will be posting later on so for now Signing Off
-Usher12340 Cant do logo ill go save it now

No comments:

Post a Comment