Wednesday 5 June 2013

MrsSheeranxx (AmandaCupcakes added me x3)

Hey there guys! 


I'm a new blogger on trial. (Somebody should put that there '-')
My name is MrsSheeranxx and here are some stuff you should know about me:
  • I'm British x3
  • I've been on WoozWorld for almost 2 years now. (I have been through 3 accounts just because I kept on getting hacked. Check my old account angeldesigner18 for proof)
  • I'm obsessed with One Direction and Ed Sheeran ♥♥
  • My best friends are merliahXD and Chanelxx. ♥♥
  • My favorite food is pasta. ♥♥'
  • My favorite songs are Wings by Little Mix, In Memory by Ed Sheeran and Little Things by One Direction ♥♥
  • My real name is Danielle :3
  • My favorite color is Pink ♥♥
And guys, if you're looking for any proof that I was added, here you go:
See ya later xx
MrsSheeranxx



No comments:

Post a Comment