Wednesday 5 June 2013

Interview with Vip22

Hey Hey Guys,

Today I interviewed the winner of the number guessing competition! She was so excited to find out that she had won the competition! Later on I asked her for an interview and when I asked she was thrilled so I went on with what I said And here is the interview..... ( Green me purple her)




how long have you been on deadline?\

Since last June

Cool

OK next question

( then i let her ask 2 questions)

How did you get on Deadline

I read the owners status

How did you become famous

Im not really famous XD lol

(I then asked a question)

Whats the most valuable thing you own?

Uhh.......... My Parents

LOL SAME

(The interveiw then ended and i asked for a pick....AND SHE SAID YES!)



so here it is...........................






Signing off,

                                        -Kameo-       -May the odds be ven in your favour-

  
                                                         With a new picture.................................
                                             ( I Got to so tell me which one is better)





Signing off,

                                  -Kameo-          -May the odds be ever in your favour-

No comments:

Post a Comment