Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sad News that Broke my Heart

Hey guys, Vel here and I have the most sad and depressing news so please read.

First up is ScarletGoesRawr. Many of you know her for being the owner of WoozWorld Craze. She is also my SOULLY, and that is a pretty tight relation ship (Meaning soul sister from the song by Train). I have known her for more than 3 years and she means the world to me. But something very unfortunate happened to her. She fell down stairs and it her head, and is facing a very severe state of Amnesia. If you don't know what that is, it means that she is suffering through memory loss. At first she did not know what her site was and worse..she didn't remember what woozworld is! Whats sad is that she can't remember he friends and family on woozworld as well as real life. I love her way to much and can't bear the fact that shes in a state like this so please if you readers would be so kind...maybe you could drop a message or a line to her on her woozin on woozworld? I bet it would bring her joy to see a get well message from her friends, if she doesn't know you don't take it personally :) But I HOPE she gets better quickly cuz I am dying to see her out of the hospital and properly happy on her computer :D

KEEP READING


Well this is the second news that I can't get over...Our very own blog member is suffering a traumatic change in her life. xxMallyxx, most of you know her as our fun blogger Mally. Well she just found out that she is diagnosed with cancer. They don't know what type it is but the doctor is guessing its Skin Cancer. (Ask her tomorrow when the decision will be finalized). Well being such a young girl, I can't imagine what one of my greatest friends is going through. I mean in movies and all you know its not real, but when you see a friend going through it...its tough :'(  She says cancer runs in her family, so she was the unlucky one and got stuck with it. She is also having trouble with memory, a side effect of cancer. So she might not be able to remember us that well as she goes through more treatment. I hope she knows that her Deadline Family and other WoozWorld friends love her to bits and will keep her in our prayers. She really does need all the support we can give her. So do the same, shes off to the hospital so maybe write her a note on woozin. I know she will be thrilled. We LOVE YOU MALLY!! <3 Guys please pray and hope she gets better.  :')

GUYS PLEASE DO WRITE A NOTE TO BOTH THESE REMARKABLE BRAVE GIRLS! Even a comment down below might lift their spirits :) Once again I hope they BOTH get better soon-
http://www.glittergraphicsite.comhttp://www.glittergraphicsite.comhttp://www.glittergraphicsite.com

3 comments:

  1. i wish allah make u better again both of u :,)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. I admit i use to love craze before i entered into deadline and when i heard the news because i still read it i was kind of worried. I also knew that you guys were close.

    ReplyDelete