Tuesday 21 August 2012

Wide Glass Nerdy Takes City!

Ciao everyone!! How are y'all today :)? Happy as eva, I know I am for FASHION CONTEST FOR DEADLINE FIRST ROUND IS OVER THE 29..9 MORE DAYS WOO!!! As for now, I bring you guys a new FASHION STATEMENT! Today we will be going nerd class with these SWEETIE-PIE: WIDE GLASSES AND LONG HAIR!!! This hair is soo CUTE and CLASSIC nerd..I mean you got to be look smart to get the A+ ma friends! This hair is only 99 WOOZ in SHOPZ if I'm not mistaken my loves! I'm usually very light and white-ish blond with my hair color, but for this one hair, I loove that dark, CREAMY BROWN color! It brings out the little shades of lighter brown to the hair and makes it look like HIGHLIGHTS all over the hair lengths!
Well, here are some picture of MYSELF in these ADORABLE glasses hair with many different color hairs, for I loove to experiment with colors and dyes, especially with this hair! Well enjoy my looovies and I'll see you later(;!

*Reminder as always: Not everything is found in Shopz...so Catalog Search all the way or Eventz might even work!!!*

Picture One:
Shirt:Broken heart T-shirt - female
Bottom: Arctic Flash Skirt
Shoes: (not shown): Z-Original Sneakers

First Picture Top Left:    Second Picture Top Right:
Shirt:Hip Hop Vest    Shirt: T-Shirt with scarf for Him
Bottoms: Classic Minishorts     Bottoms: Torn Shorts
Shoes: Moo Moo Slippers    Shoes:Kicks with Studs
Third Picture Bottom Left:   Fourth Picture Bottom Right:
Shirt: Summer Nights Vest   Shirt:Z-Classy Shirt with Tie
Bottoms: Frou-Frou Skirt  Bottoms: Arctic Flash Skirt
Shoes: Wool Boots   Shoes: Z-Original Sneakers

Love you guys TONS!!!
Ginny(:

No comments:

Post a Comment