Tuesday 16 April 2013

I'm Back

Hey Deadliners, its Arabella here and weirdly i'm back on deadline o.0! Ty! to whoever put me back on :) Um idk if i'm restarting trial or not, my trial was supposed to end on Sunday but i asked them to pause it...and then stuff happened. Anyways  I didnt have internet for a couple days because i was moving and it takes time for the cable and internet people to get here plus i was busy moving and having trouble adjusting to my new PRIVATE school! and the uniforms are ugly btw! i know this is a woozworld blog, not a blog about my life but i just wanted to tell you that i'm going to try and step up my game and post as much as i can if my laziness doesnt get in they way it's almost time for me to go bed, it's 12:28AM here in London and i need to go to bed,

Till Next Time,


No comments:

Post a Comment