Monday 4 February 2013

Z-Princess raffle WINNERS

So as I said my little bro would pick the winners randomly and the winners are...

Woozworld message winner: Click here to go to the person's woozin (Sorry it goes to my wall first then the person's)
E-mail winner: Someone we should know.. Click here to go to her woozin! (Sorry it goes to my wall again)

KNOW ROCK PAPER SCISSORS TO THE DEATH! Ok i'm kidding hehe... So the challenge really is trying to guess these.
1. My cat's name Hint: Her ears have orange on them so it looks like it's on fire(NO IT'S NOT FIRE) It has 5 letters in it so the name is _____
2. What's my favorite song :D? Hint: Song about best friends... Singer's first name starts with C and singer's last name start's with L

Winners message me the answer. First to get it will win :D (Btw if you get the first question or second question wrong you have 5 more chances xD)


No comments:

Post a Comment